Monday, November 05, 2007

a little help from my friends

I want to thank all of you that participated in this weeks message. Your comments helped to craft a sermon that reflected both the ideas of the religious community and those outside of it. I appreciate your help and in my opinion it went really well on Sunday. I didn't record this one, but I hope to have recordings available on a regular basis, in the near future. I am only ever as good as the people around me. Thanks to the internet, I am surrounded by all sorts of great and different people as well as the great people I am physically surrounded by. I will post this weeks scripture soon... but it is a tough one and I need to either figure it out or change it so I should have something posted later today or tomorrow. Thanks again everyone and keep up the good work!

No comments: