Saturday, February 06, 2010

Been a while

So the last several months I have been working hard to finish my dissertation. Any and all writing energy has gone into that so I haven't touched this blog. I have made a ton of progress and it has gotten approved by my first adviser. I am nearly done making all of the necessary changes, and am going to be turning it into my second adviser for approval today or tomorrow. In addition to that, I am leaving for Israel and Egypt for a couple weeks on Monday. I will try my best to update this blog about the trip, but I won't have a computer and internet access is pricey. I may just write things on paper and copy it here when I get back. My good friends have lent me their camera, which is very nice, so I'll have some good pictures when I get back as well. When my dissertation is done, I will be posting here much more often. I will try to post something once or twice a week at least. I look forward to the journey ahead with all of you!

No comments: